Human Resources in a Culture Change Environment
or call 414.258.3649
New Holland, PA
September 14, 2017
_ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _
Workshops begin at 8:30 and end at 3:30. Lunch is included.
Garden Spot Village433 S. Kinzer Ave
New Holland, PA 17557
Driving Directions 433 S. Kinzer Ave New Holland, PA 17557
Building a Culture of Associate/Employee Engagement
Why does one organization get a reputation as a great place to work while another struggles to retain its employees? It’s never a simple matter of company “A” paying more than company “B.” Financial incentives may attract more applicants, but they don’t connect an individual personally to an organization. The level of commitment and the willingness of an employee/associate to recommend his or her company as a great place to work and to do business – what we will call engagement – can make or break and organization. We will discuss the rational and emotional factors that impact engagement in the workplace. We will look at research that identifies leadership practices and behaviors as a critical area of focus. We will look at hiring or onboarding, overall communication, the impact of four generations in the current workforce with varying needs and expectations, and the climate of the working environment, as all reflect leadership values and goals.
By end of day, participants will be able to …
1. Define culture and understand what workplace factors influence culture – subtle and obvious
2. Define engagement and its importance in today’s workplace
3. Describe the importance of culture in the development of an engaged workforce
4. Identify the effective Human Resource elements of an engaged workforce
5. Identify how engagement will be measured in the participant’s workplace
6. Discuss how the culture and standards within the household model foster an effective and successful Human Resources environment for staff
A single registration is $120. If sending more than one person from the same organization, registration is $99 per attendee.
The National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators (NAB) has approved this program for 6 clock hours.
Learn more about our services
Contact LaVrene Norton
or Steve Shields