Short Stay Households
None scheduled at present
THE HOUSEHOLD MODEL WORKS
FOR SHORT STAY, TOO!
Participants will take an in-depth look at the positive impact the household model of care can have on short stay residents. Utilizing concepts of the household model that are successful with long-stay residents, and considering the changing regulatory and reimbursement landscape, strategies will be identified for providing the short stay clientele an experience of care delivery that succeeds in all aspects.
Understanding the similarities and differences in designing and operating a short-stay household will allow you to create a quality experience for residents. Short stay residents are influential both in the community and with your rehab referral sources. The highly marketable short-stay offering is a vital part of your organization in today’s environment. Embracing the household model in this sector will greatly enhance care and services.
Our learning objectives for this workshop:
• Understand implementation of key principles of the Household Model
• Understand and identify the value of Household Model principles for short stay residents
• Understand the importance of the short stay resident and the referral source to organizational success
• Learn new strategies and interventions to create high satisfaction with amenity offerings
• Learn to position and leverage staff to enhance the short term stay in Households
The National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators (NAB) has approved this program for 6 clock hours.
Learn more about our services
Contact LaVrene Norton
or Steve Shields